I am very pleased to write this letter regarding the General Contracting firm of Bestco Construction Ltd. Bestco has been the General Contractor or construction manager for many of our projects including the following:
- Renovation of École Ste-Marie, Oakville
- Renovation of Mount Hope School, Mount Hope
- Renovation of Lockhart School, Burlington Renovation of Orchard Park School, St. Catharines
- Renovation of Collège des Grands Lacs, Hamilton
- Renovation to St. Thomas Aquinas School, Hamilton
- Addition and Renovations to Sacred Heart Elementary School
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Recreation Centre Renovations, Hamilton
- City of Hamilton Public Health Office Relocation
- Hamilton Convention Centre Barrier-Free Washroom Renovations (3 levels)
- Several projects for McMaster University
Through those projects, Bestco has demonstrated their superior organization skills in the coordination of their sub-contractors and have provided an excellent quality of work from their own forces. They have been able to meet the client’s deadline, have provided fair pricing for the changes in scope of work and have delivered the buildings with few deficiencies, which were promptly corrected.
It is without hesitation that I am providing this letter of recommendation.
I would be pleased to answer any questions from any perspective concerning Bestco Construction Ltd.
GRGURIC ARCHITECTS INCORPORATED
John I. Grguric, Architect, OAA